Charles Koch Bio, Wiki, Age, height, Education, Networth, Family and More
Charles Koch is an American billionaire businessman. He has been co-owner, chairman, and chief executive officer of Koch Industries since 1967, while his late brother David Koch served as executive vice president. Charles and David each owned 42% of the conglomerate. The brothers inherited the business from their father, Fred C. Koch, then expanded the business. He Industries is the largest privately held company by revenue in the United States, according to Forbes.
Charles Koch Biography and Wiki:
He is a professional American Businessman. His nickname is Charles. Do you know? What is the Date of birth of Charles Koch? Where was born Charles Koch? He was born in Wichita, Kansas, U.S on 01 November, 1935 (Friday) . Everybody want to know that how much age of Charles Koch? Age of Charles Koch is 88 years 1 Month(s) 0 day(s) old. Every person searched that what is the Country, Nationality and Continent of Charles Koch? His Country name is United States, Nationality is American and Americas Continent. Always came question from mind that What religion does Charles Koch belong to? He belong to Catholic Religion.
|Famous Name||Charles Koch|
|Full Name / Real Name||Charles de Ganahl Koch|
|Date of Birth||01 November, 1935 (Friday)|
|Age||88 years 1 Month(s) 0 day(s)|
|Birthplace||Wichita, Kansas, U.S|
Charles Koch Height , Weight and Physical Stats:
Do you want to know about Physical Stats of Charles Koch? Then here is the right information for you. The Height of Charles Koch is In feet: 5 feet 6 inch, In meter: 1.676m, In centimeter: 167.64cm and In inch: 66 inches & Weight is 82 Kg. Also His eye color is Black. & hair color is White.
|Height||In feet: 5 feet 6 inch, In meter: 1.676m, In centimeter: 167.64cm and In inch: 66 inches|
Charles Koch Education:
Most of the people search on google for Where studied Charles Koch? Charles Koch studied from college- Massachusetts Institute of Technology ; . What is Educational Qualification of Charles Koch? So for your kind information, His Educational Qualification is Completed Bachelor of Science in General Engineering & Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering & Chemical Engineering.
|Qualification||Completed Bachelor of Science in General Engineering & Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering & Chemical Engineering|
|College||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
Charles Koch Family & Relationship status:
As a Celebrity, many people search on google for His family information. So His father name is Fred C. Koch & mother name is Mary Robinson. Also Charles Koch brother(s) name is Frederick R. Koch, David Koch, Bill Koch If you need to know marital status of Charles Koch, He got married . His wife name is Liz Koch (m. 1972). Also Charles Koch son(s) name is Chase Koch and daughter(s) name is Elizabeth Koch.
|Father||Fred C. Koch|
|Brother(s)||Frederick R. Koch, David Koch, Bill Koch|
|Wife||Liz Koch (m. 1972)|
Charles Koch Net worth & Luxury:
The most valuable thing, which you must need to know the Charles Koch Net Worth & Luxury information. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider: The Net Worth of Charles Koch is around 60.1 Billion USD that means 60.1k Million US dollars. Check the below table for more details about His Luxury information.
|Networth (Approx.)||60.1 Billion USD that means 60.1k Milion US Dollar|
In 1961 he moved back to Wichita to join his father's business, Rock Island Oil & Refining Company (now known as Koch Industries). In 1967, he became president of the business, which was then a medium-sized oil firm. In the same year, he renamed the firm Koch Industries in honor of his father. His brothers Frederick and Bill had inherited stock in Koch Industries. In June 1983, after a legal and boardroom battle, the stakes of Frederick and Bill were bought out for $1.1 billion and Charles and his younger brother David became majority owners in the company.
In 2006, Koch Industries generated $90 billion in revenue, a growth of 2000 times over, which represents an annual compounded return of 18%. As of 2014, Koch was worth approximately US$41.3 billion (in 2013 $36 billion) according to the Forbes 400 list. He would routinely work 12-hour days at the office (and then spent more time working at home), weekends, and expected executives at Koch Industries to work weekends as well.
He has been a director of INTRUST Financial Corp. since 1982 and director of Koch Industries Inc. since 1982. He is director of resin and fiber company Invista and director of Georgia-Pacific LLC, paper and pulp products. Koch founded or helped found several organizations, including the Cato Institute, the Institute for Humane Studies and the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, the Bill of Rights Institute, and the Market-Based Management Institute. He is a member of the Mont Pelerin Society.
Koch has received various awards and honors, including:
- Honorary Doctor of Science, from George Mason University, for his continued support of the economics program at GMU.
- Honorary Doctor of Commerce from Washburn University.
- Honorary Doctor of Laws from Babson College.
- President's Medal from Wichita State University in 2004.
- The Adam Smith Award from the American Legislative Exchange Council.
- The 1999 Directors' Award for Global Vision in Energy from the New York Mercantile Exchange.
- The 1999 Governor's Arts Patrons Award from the Kansas Arts Commission.
- The 2000 National Distinguished Service Award from The Tax Foundation.
- The Spirit of Justice Award from The Heritage Foundation.
- The Entrepreneurial Leadership Award from the National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship.
- The Brotherhood/Sisterhood Award from the National Conference of Christians and Jews.
- The Distinguished Citizen Award from the Boy Scouts of America.
- The Free Enterprise Award from The Council for National Policy.
- The Herman W. Lay Memorial Award from the Association of Private Enterprise Education.
- The Distinguished Service Citation from the University of Kansas.
- Honorary Life Member in the Washburn Law School Association.
- The Distinguished Citizen Award from Kansas State University.
- Induction into the Kansas Oil and Gas Hall of Fame.
- Induction into the Wichita and Kansas Business Halls of Fame.
- Spirit of Excellence Award from The Urban League of Wichita.
- Outstanding Humanitarian Award from the Greater Wichita Chapter of the National Society of Fundraising Executives.
- Wichita City Medallion.
- Wichita State University Entrepreneur in Residence.
- Wichita District Minority Small Business Advocate of the Year.
- The Individual Recognition Award from the Wichita/Sedgwick County Arts and Humanities Council.
- The Uncommon Citizen Award from the Wichita Chamber of Commerce.
- The 2011 William E. Simon Prize for Philanthropic Leadership from the Philanthropy Roundtable
- The 2011 Defender of Justice award from the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.In 2013, AdvisoryCloud ranked him number two on their Top Chief Executive List.
- In 2022, Ellis Island Honors Society presented Charles Koch with the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.
Charles Koch Favorite Things:
Some of people want to know about Charles Koch's' hobbies and favorite things. Charles Koch's' hobbies is Maritime and Wild West memorabilia collection favourite colors is Black.
|Hobbies||Maritime and Wild West memorabilia collection|
What is the profession of Charles Koch?
His profession is Businessman.
Where is the birth place of Charles Koch?
His birth place is Wichita, Kansas, U.S.
How old is Charles Koch?
Charles Koch is 88 years 1 Month(s) 0 day(s) old.
What is the Date of Birth of Charles Koch?
The date of birth is 01 November, 1935 (Friday) of Charles Koch.
How tall is Charles Koch?
The height is In feet: 5 feet 6 inch, In meter: 1.676m, In centimeter: 167.64cm and In inch: 66 inches.
Who are parents of Charles Koch?
His parents are Fred C. Koch & Mary Robinson
Who are siblings of Charles Koch?
His siblings are Frederick R. Koch, David Koch, Bill Koch
Who is wife of Charles Koch?
His wife name is Liz Koch (m. 1972).
Who are childrens of Charles Koch?
His childrens are Chase Koch & Elizabeth Koch