Claude Cormier Bio, Wiki, Death, Age, Education, Networth, Family and More
Claude Cormier was a landscape architect from Quebec. The majority of his projects are located in Montreal and Toronto. His landscape practice was founded in 1994. In March 2022, the practice Claude Cormier + associes became CCxA in light of new partners.
Claude Cormier Biography and Wiki:
He was a professional Canadian Landscape architect. His nickname was Claude. Do you know? What was the Date of birth of Claude Cormier? Where was born Claude Cormier? He was born in Princeville, Quebec, Canada on 22 June, 1960 (Wednesday) . When die Claude Cormier? Where die Claude Cormier? How died Claude Cormier? He died at Montreal, Quebec, Canada on 15 September, 2023 (Friday) for Li-Fraumeni Syndrome. Everybody want to know that how much age of Claude Cormier? Age of Claude Cormier was 63 years 2 Month(s) 24 day(s) old. Every person searched that what is the Country, Nationality and Continent of Claude Cormier? His Country name was Canada, Nationality was Canadian and Americas Continent. Always came question from mind that What religion does Claude Cormier belong to? He belong to Christianity Religion.
|Famous Name||Claude Cormier|
|Full Name / Real Name||Claude Cormier|
|Date of Birth||22 June, 1960 (Wednesday)|
|Age (Untill death)||63 years 2 Month(s) 24 day(s)|
|Birthplace||Princeville, Quebec, Canada|
|Date of Death||15 September, 2023 (Friday)|
|Death Place||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Death Of Cause||Li-Fraumeni Syndrome|
Claude Cormier Education:
Most of the people search on google for Where studied Claude Cormier? Claude Cormier studied from universitiy- University of Guelph, University of Toronto, Harvard University. What is Educational Qualification of Claude Cormier? So for your kind information, His Educational Qualification was graduated with History & Theory of Design, Landscape Architecture.
|Qualification||graduated with History & Theory of Design, Landscape Architecture|
|Universitiy||University of Guelph, University of Toronto, Harvard University|
Claude Cormier Family & Relationship status:
As a Celebrity, many people search on google for His family information. So His father name was Laurent & mother name was Solange. Also Claude Cormier brother(s) name was Pierre and sister(s) name Louise. If you need to know marital status of Claude Cormier, He got married . His wife name was Cormier circa.
Claude Cormier Net worth & Luxury:
The most valuable thing, which you must need to know the Claude Cormier Net Worth & Luxury information. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider: The Net Worth of Claude Cormier was around 2 to 5 Million US dollars. Check the below table for more details about His Luxury information.
|Networth (Approx.)||2 to 5 Milion US Dollar|
He established the firm CCxA (formerly Claude Cormier et Associés) in Montreal in 1995. Over the years, the firm has been privileged to work on major public work in Montreal, Toronto and the USA and has received more than 100 awards. In 2010, the Harvard University Graduate School of Design organised an exclusive retrospective exhibition of the firm "Erratics". In 2009, Cormier was Knighted to the Ordre National du Québec, the province’s highest distinction for individuals who have contributed to the development and leadership of Quebec. Cormier was also selected as an Emerging Voice for North America by the Architectural League of New York, as well as one of 14 international designers advancing the design field by Fast Company Magazine. Last year the firm was invited by Phaidon Press to be featured in a publication as one of the top 30 worldwide Landscape architects in the world. ''Serious Fun, The Landscapes of Claude Cormier'', the first book exclusively dedicated to Claude Cormier's practice, will be published in Fall 2021 at Oro editions.
- Warehouse Campus Park, Edmonton (2022–)
- Love Park (2018–2023), Toronto
- The Ring, Place Ville Marie, June 2022, Montréal
- RioCan Leaside Centre (2020–2024), Toronto
- Leslie Slip Lookout Park (2020–2022), Toronto
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (2020–2022), Vaughan
- Pensionnat Saint-Nom-de-Marie (2020–2022), Montréal
- 1 Square Phillips (2019–2023), Montréal
- National Bank Headquarters (2019–2023), Montreal
- The Well (2013–2023), Toronto
- Draper Park (2022–), Toronto
- Canadian Institute of the Blind (2015–2023), Edmonton
- West Don Lands (20182022), Toronto
- St-Clair Block Development – Plan d’ensemble (2018–2022)
- Garrison Point – Plan d’ensemble (2012–2022), Toronto
- 2-8 Gloucester (2018–2022), Toronto
- 88 Queen St East (2015–2022), Toronto
- RCA-Lenoir (2020–), Montréal
- 175 Wynford-Don Valley Parkway (2020–), Toronto
- King and Portland Development (2020), Toronto
- Daniels Waterfront/City of the Arts (2020), Toronto Waterfront
- Musée Pointe-à-Callière – Masterplan (2019), Montréal
- 592 Sherbourne Street/The Selby (2019), Toronto
- Pôle Champlain – Proposition (2019), Ottawa
- Pink Balls / 18 Shades of Gay (2011–2019), Montréal
- 700 St-Jacques (2018–), Montréal
- Breakwater Park (2018), Kingston
- River City Phase 3 (2018), Toronto
- Dorchester Square and Place du Canada (2008–2018), Montréal
- Collège Ahuntsic (2018), Montréal
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre – Masterplan (2018), Vaughan
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Bus Terminal Block (2013–), Vaughan
- TOM I, II, III, IV (2012–2014, 2017), Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal, Montréal
- Balade pour la paix (2017), Montréal
- Parc Jean-Drapeau – Plan de mise en valeur et réaménagement (2017), Montréal
- Jardin Frédéric Back du Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal (2017), Montréal
- Cité archéologique Place d’Youville, Musée de Pointe-à-Callière (2017), Montréal
- Berczy Park (2017), Toronto
- National Holocaust Monument with Studio Daniel Libeskind and Edward Burtynsky (2017), Ottawa
- Curtis Block (2016–), Calgary
- Scrivener Square (2016–), Toronto
- CIBC Commerce Court (2016–), Toronto
- The Sony Centre for the Performing Arts and L-Tower (2016), Toronto
- 300 Front Street (2015), Toronto
- Performing Arts Centre & Brock University School of Fine and Performing Arts (2015), St. Catharines
- 117 Peter Street (2015), Toronto
- Au grand dam (2015), Ville LaSalle
- One The Esplanade (2014), Toronto
- Le Château Appartements (2013), Montreal
- Blue Stick Garden (1999–2013), Métis sur mer, Montreal, Winnipeg
- Four Seasons Hotel and Residences (2012), Toronto
- Clock Tower Beach (2012), Montreal
- Parc Hydro-Québec (2012), Montreal
- Canadian Centre for Architecture (1992–2010), Montreal
- Sugar Beach (2010), Toronto
- Evergreen Brickworks (2010), Toronto
- Canadian Museum of History Plaza (2010), Gatineau
- Benny Farm (2010), Montreal
- Place d’Youville (2008), Montreal
- HtO Urban Beach (2007), Toronto
- Entrepôt Frigorifique – Masterplan (2006), Montreal
- Université du Quebec à Montreal, Campus des sciences (2005), Montreal
- Commissioners Park – Concept (2004), Toronto
- Place des Arts – Masterplan (2003), Montreal
- Lipstick Forest (2002), Montreal
- Blue Lawn, Canadian Centre for Architecture (1997), Montreal
USA and abroad
- Cascade Park (2021), Chicago (États-Unis)
- Buchwald Plaza (2019), Mount Vernon (États-Unis)
- Rice University – Masterplan (2019), Houston (États-Unis)
- Blue Forest, Nissan Design America (2007), Detroit and La Jolla (États-Unis)
- Pergola, Biennale d’art contemporain (2006), Le Havre (France)
- Blue Tree, Cornerstone Festival of Architectural Gardens (2005), Sonoma (États-Unis)
- Blue Stick Garden (2005), Chicago (États-Unis)
- Blue Stick Garden, Hestercombe Gardens (2004), Taunton (Angleterre)
- Solange (2003), Lyon (France)
- International Mosaïcultures of Montréal – Masterplan (2003), Dubaï, UAE
- Shanghai’s Montreal Garden (2000), Shanghai (Chine)
- Red Lawn, Schindler House MAK Center (1999), Los Angeles (États-Unis)
- Chevalier de l'Ordre national du Québec (2009)
- Membre de l'Académie royale des arts du Canada (2015)
What was the profession of Claude Cormier?
His profession was Landscape architect.
Where was the birth place of Claude Cormier?
His birth place was Princeville, Quebec, Canada.
What was the Date of Death of Claude Cormier?
The date of death was 15 September, 2023 (Friday) of Claude Cormier.
What was the death of cause of Claude Cormier?
Claude Cormier death of cause was Li-Fraumeni Syndrome.
How old was Claude Cormier?
Claude Cormier was 63 years 2 Month(s) 24 day(s) old.
What was the Date of Birth of Claude Cormier?
The date of birth was 22 June, 1960 (Wednesday) of Claude Cormier.
Who are parents of Claude Cormier?
His parents are Laurent & Solange
Who are siblings of Claude Cormier?
His siblings are Pierre & Louise
Who was wife of Claude Cormier?
His wife name was Cormier circa.